1. In compliance with Act 34/2002, 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
2. CEHIPAR , Carretera de la Sierra s/n El Pardo, Fiscal Identification Number Q 281500I is the owner the site http://www.cehipar.es
To consult us please use the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. The intellectual property rights over the http://www.cehipar.es site; its source code, design, browsing structure, data base and all information it contains belong exclusively to the CANAL DE EXPERIENCIAS HIDRODINÁMICAS DE EL PARDO (CEHIPAR), which holds full ownership entitlements, especially rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of information contents.
4. These general rules regulate the access and utilization of the http://www.cehipar.es site (hereinafter “Website”) that CEHIPAR makes available without charge to all Internet users. The access to the site implies its acceptance, without limits. Certain services offered on this site will be subject to specific rules for every case. The client will be deemed to have accepted these by virtue of using the site.
5. The screening, printing, partial downloading of the the Website’s content is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
6. CEHIPAR may change and/or update the information and data on the Website, as well as the conditions of access without notice.
7. CEHIPAR is not accountable for any errors, interruptions and updates of the site and its content. CEHIPAR will do its utmost to eliminate errors, reestablish communication and update the content.
The Server containing the Web owned by CEHIPAR is located in its offices and has a hosting contract. Any claim related to damages produced by failures in the provider’s contract should be directed to the following e-mail address: ............................
8. Access to the Website and use of its information is exclusively subject to the user’s own liability. CEHIPAR is not liable for consequences of access and/or use of the Website and/or its content. CEHIPAR is not liable for any possible security errors and/or damages to the user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) as consequence of:
9. CEHIPAR does not guarantee the content of any links in the Website to other websites, nor claim said sites to be virus free. It waives any liability for possible damages to the user’s computer system (hardware and/or software).
If any user considers that the content of or the services of the linked sites are illegal or may damage the user, they can report this to CEHIPAR. However, reception of their report does not imply any liability under Art. 17 of the LSSICE. This is stated with special reference to:
CEHIPAR publications are available in this web in “Publications” section or using the “Application form for Publications” in the “Comercial” section.